Friday, April 2, 2010

A Good Friday


I'm playing along with the Caardvarks Lacy days challenge.

Spring is in full bloom here in PA so I dressed up my Lockhart Daisy Apron to look like cherry blossoms with some big scallops and my lacy Fiskars Antique Elegance punch. The papers are from the Some Fun Solids kit by Shelley Castillo. I printed them out on cardstock so that they'd be sturdy enough for a card base.

I'm taking my little guy to an easter egg hunt this morning and then running around like a crazy woman for the rest of the day getting ready for a garage sale I'm having tomorrow. This weekend was decided on sort of last minute. When we looked at my daughter's schedule for track and softball it was either tomorrow or not until the end of June. If anyone is in my area please stop by and say hi. I'd love to meet you!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Such a cute card! And dress stamp! :)

travelingmama said...

What a cute card! Hope your garage sale went well! Happy Easter!

~amy~ said...

I love this...the pink and green are fabbie and I 'need' that stamp...where'd you pick it up from? I have one of her other aprons...so fun to paper piece!