Monday, April 5, 2010

Enjoy!


When I saw this giant Cup of Coffee stamp from Hero Arts all I could think was how great it would be to paper piece and add flair to. And now I see that I can even fit a sentiment on it!

The papers are from the Cherry Blossoms digital kit by Kerry Stewart. The heart is also part of the kit. How great would that heart look super sized and colored? The bird and sentiment are from another Hero Arts set, Trees, Birds, and Messages.

I used a flipped CPS Sketch 161 for this.


And since I paper pieced the cup I'm submitting it to Moxie Fab's Pick Up the Pieces challenge.

Happy Monday, everyone!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oooh...you have the best stamps! I love that coffee cup!

Lindsay said...

I just love that cup image! I must get it!! Great card!

Banu said...

Coffee Cup image is just superb. Loved it.

Linda Beeson said...

I love that coffee cup, it is so cute with the bird on it. Great use of the CPS sketch.

Kathy (krolski) said...

This is adorable! Great card!

Tiffany said...

Love how you've incorporated the bird and heart onto the cup, lovely touch! Congrats on your HA tweet!

Hand Me a Stamp said...

Fantastic card and stamp! I have GOT to try that paper piecing technique! Thanks for sharing this - your work is amazing!

Janelle said...

Oooh, I love your card! The paper-piecing is wonderful! And now I'm off to refill my coffee cup. :)

Kathy Martin said...

So cute! Love this design and your coffee cup! :)

chelemom said...

I LOVE this stamp! And this card!!!!!!!!!!

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

VERY nice!

Anke said...

Gorgeous !!!

Anke

Cath said...

Hey Laura! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Kathi said...

Wow. Great card. Now I need that coffee cup. You are a very good enabler. :D