Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Stamp of the Month


A new month means a new featured stamp at Cornish Heritage Farms, and April's stamp is Fawn in the Grove. For the month of April the stamp is sold at a 20% discount and comes with stepped out instructions for a sample card designed by Lisa Silver.

This is a really sweet image that really could be colored to fit any season, not just spring. I paired it up with the Art Nouveau Backgrounder and one of my new Distress inks, Pumice Stone. And I also used one of my new Alterations dies, the Flourish. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses and the tape is 7 Gypsies. This stuff is different from the patterned tape that Heidi Swapp used to make, in that it's a little bit transparent and more the texture of masking tape. I like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

JeanFB said...

I absolutely love this Laura! So beautiful. Gotta get me that Flourish die! :)

Lori said...

Very nice card! Love the stamps, and the use of that flourish, aren't they cool? Fantastic work!

Hand Me a Stamp said...

Very nice! Found your blog thanks to Hero Arts tweeting about you, and LOVE IT! Great use of that beautiful Pumice Stone ink!