Monday, March 15, 2010

You Are Appreciated


Happy Monday, everyone.

I had too much fun making this one. I colored sarong (te he!) on the Hero Arts Flower Chick to match the Cosmo Cricket Material Girl patterned paper. I'm really nuts about this chick. I think I'll be using her a lot!

Have a great day.

Supplies: Hero Arts Hippie Chick; Cornish Heritage Farms Large Polka Dot Backgrounder and sentiment from Making the Grade; Memento Dandelion ink; Cornish Heritage Farms Simply Smooth Vanilla cardstock; Papertrey Spring Moss cardstock; Cosmo Cricket Material Girl patterned paper; Martha Stewart Crafts Seam Binding Tape.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

I LOVE that chick...she is the sweetest ever...darn it....I missed the free ship over at Hero Arts...grrrr...

Debbi said...

Great card! Love the sarong!
*smiles*
debbi

Janetcraft said...

oo that chick is so cute, waving. I like the pattern paper that you match to the color of the chick.
I missed the free shipment too of Hero Arts Spirng stamps!

Kathy Martin said...

What an ADORABLE card! Cute little chick! Thanks for always dropping by my blog! :)