Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Wheel Thing


I have some new Cornish Heritage Farms releases to share.

First up is The Wheel Thing, a new set from The Rummage Bin. This one is full of whimsical vintage images.


And these 2 cards feature stamps that came out last week from the Sara England line.

This top one, Fishing With My Dog, reminded me of an old time snapshot so I drew the border around the perimeter with a black Memento marker and colored inside the lines.

And for the next one featuring Best Friends I drew the 3 flowers to mimic the flowers on the girl's bathing suit.


These Sara England labrador images are great to color and you just can't help but say "aww" they're so warm and fuzzy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Card 1: CHF The Wheel Thing, Memento Tuxedo Black; Speckletone Madero Beach cardstock; Basic Grey Junebug patterned paper.

Card 2: CHF Fishing With My Dog and sentiment from Doggie Expressions; CHF SS White cardstock; Bazzill kraft cardstock; Canson photo corners; Memento Tuxedo Black ink and marker; Copics.

Card 3: CHF Best Friends and sentiment from Doggie Expressions; CHF SS White cardstock; Memento Tuxedo Black ink and marker; Copics; American Crafts textured white cardstock.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Super cards! I love the animal images, and those flowers--so creative!
*smiles*
debbi

~amy~ said...

sooo fun Laura...really love the first one!

Tiff said...

Your work amazes me! Just blows me away every day!

joscelyne cutchens said...

that is so funny, i was totally saying awww :)

Courtney Baker said...

Wow so many great cards!