Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This Calls for More Chocolate!


There is a new stamp set being released today at Cornish Heritage Farms as a part of the Saturday Evening Post collection, Weighty Matters.

It comes with these 2 sweet images and a bunch of really great sentiments.

I don't know which one I like more, the puppy on the scale, or the skinny minny having a heart attack!


I think "Oh My!" is perfect for a belated card or congrats or just so many other things.

So its a miserable day here in PA. Pouring rain and we even got a little bit of slushy snow! When I dropped my little guy at preschool one of the moms invited me out to breakfast with her, to a fantastic place just a few miles from my house that I didn't even know about! So that was a fun thing to do rather than run around doing errands all morning.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: CHF Weighty Matters; Cosmo Cricket Material Girl; Nesties Pinked Circles; (card 2) Making Memories Paperie Greenhouse Spiral Journaling die cut; Recollections rhinestone flourish.

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

These are such fun cards! Love them! :)

~amy~ said...

Such fun images!!!

Sunday & Monday it was bucketing here...like sideways rain...it's dry out today :)

Courtney Baker said...

That image is really cute!