Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sara England Release Day


Some new releases from the Sara England line at Cornish Heritage Farms.

These aren't labradors! The first card uses the Emerging Dragonfly set. Here's a close up of some hard to photograph glitter and glossy accents.


Another one from Emerging Dragonfly. This little inchie sized hibiscus is part of the set, too.


And here is a card featuring the other new set, Emerging Dolphin.

Isn't he sweet looking?


I've been having a problem the last few days of waking up way too early. I'm an early bird and usually wake up at around 5:00 with no alarm clock or anything. I also go to bed at 9:00 so I get enough sleep to feel rested waking up at 5:00. But the past few days I've been opening my eyes thinking it's 5:00 and its only like 3:30! I try to fall back but usually wind up just getting out of bed a little after 4:00. Tonight there is a function at my daughter's school and I'm a little worried I'll be falling asleep at it.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such fabbie cards...really love the first one...

I tend to go in waves in my sleep pattern...typically I do wake up around 3 a.m. but the last couple days the alarm has been waking me up at 5 a.m....

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Laura...
You are describing my sleep pattern! Its very irritating... Sometimes I start at 3, or 3:30 and it's a 'stay in bed' game...
5am is also normal for me..

Hang in there...