Saturday, March 13, 2010

Its Your Day


Happy Saturday, everyone. Its pouring rain here, and my little guy fell asleep in the car on the way home so I have some unexpected free time. He stays asleep when I carry him in - its awesome!

I made this card with a super cool digital kit by Kenner Road called Tin Flowers. All of the layers were printed out on cardstock. They look so realistic and dimensional! I like these flowers so much that I decided to de-hoard this yellow hankie paper from the Basic Grey Origins mini deck. I've been saving this paper for something special. The sentiment is a stamp from The Cat's Pajamas.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wow!! I can't believe this is digi!! You're lucky that you can carry your boy in & he still sleeps! My Kids would wake up as soon as I turned off the car..

Nicole Maki said...

Wow. I can't believe it's digi either. Amazing.

My kiddos never sleep/slept in the car. Three AM, driving to Disneyland to the sound of screams...

Sending up prayers for your family :-)

Tiffany said...

Oh, so pretty, love your big flower, lovely colors!

clouds shadler said...

Very cute Laura, the flower looks like it's real metal, hehe, awesome digi kit! I luv the card!

Hugs
Clouds :D

JeanFB said...

Wow, this is stunning!! That foil cupcake liner-type circle is amazing, as is the numbered center! Fabulous digis!

Laural-Lee said...

This is great. I can't believe it's digital.

It's lovely when my three year old falls asleep too

chelemom said...

This is really pretty! Love that great big flower!

Courtney Baker said...

I love that paper too! And I'm with Amy I totally can't believe this is digi!

Andrea said...

That is so cute!

Kathy Martin said...

This turned out fabulous! Doesn't look like a digi accent! :)