Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray!


I have a few more digi hybrid cards to share from some new kits released at 2Peas this week.

The first card uses the Toy Box Elements kit by Vinnie Pearce. Everything but the sentiment (Rubber Soul) is from the kit, even the card with the distressed rainbow border. There are so many other super cool elements in this kit (click the link, you won't be sorry!).


This one is from the Rain Drops kit by Jen Martakis. I wanted the quote to be the focus because I think it is so perfect for an encouragement card. Love the little girl and her umbrella, too. Both precolored. So easy to just print and cut out.

And I did a little shopping.


So you know what I'll be doing for the rest of the weekend!

I won a $25 gc to Croppinsville from Jennifer McGuire's last Cards for Kids drive. They have all of the new Distress colors in stock and free shipping so these were a no brainer. The Alterations I got at Ellen Hutson. She only has a few of them in right now and the flowers have already sold out, so hurry over if you think you need them.

Thanks for stopping by.


10 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

Wow - these are both gorgeous - and I especially love the muted colours of the 2nd one. So beautiful.

Kathy Martin said...

These are so very cute! I'm making something with Jen's rain kit today...hope I can create something as adorable as your card! :)

~amy~ said...

Oh my...lovin' your cards for today....especially the first one...I'm a sucker for banners these days:)

travelingmama said...

I love these SOOOO much! That little girl is beyond cute and I love the banner too!

Jan said...

Your cards are adorable :)

Nicole LeBlanc said...

I truly adore your cards!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Wow love love love both cards!

clouds shadler said...

adorable cards! I really like the banner and the clouds, wouldn't know they are from a digi kit! awesome Laura! the lil girl is cute!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Latisha said...

Love this!!

Tiffany said...

Both of these cards are just sooo adorable, love the magical look to them!