Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Wednesday


Here is a teacher thank you card I made with some October Afternoon Report Card stickers, Kenner Road Schoolbox Alphabets, and a sentiment stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. The alphas are a digital product that I sized at 2" and 3" and printed out on white cardstock. I left the backing on the little girl sticker and just cut her out from the sheet so that I could put the pop dots underneath.

There were some new digi kits released at 2Peas yesterday and there's a super fantastic free one you might like to take a look at, the Cupcakes and Coffee Coffee Cup Album designed by Wilna Fursterberg. It is a beautiful little mini book designed to be printed out and it looks like she also gives instructions to make the cover out of a Starbucks cup!

And I have some other news. Courtney Baker of Practicing Creativity has sent me her next stamp release to play with. It's really wonderful, and versatile, and stamps beautifully! Courtney will be starting hints very soon on her blog and the stamps go live in her shop next week, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a darling card..woot woot on dt'ing for courtney...can't wait to see what she has this time around...love all her stuff!

Kathy Martin said...

This is super ADORABLE! Love it! Great vintage images! :)

Godelieve said...

Such a sweet card Laura!
I love your style, always fresh!

Julia said...

This is absolutely darling!

Ryann Salamon said...

Oh I love this Laura! Too cute!

Kim said...

Such a sweet card Laura, I love it!! Hope that all is going well!! XXOO