Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday!


I have a few cards featuring new 2Peas digis to share.

The top card uses the new Pretty Packages digital stamp designed by Kathy Martin. This comes either uncolored or colored. I liked the color combo that Kathy chose so I just printed hers out and plopped it on the front of the card. The Ways to Use It challenge at Splitcoast this week is to make a birthday card so I was able to play along for this one.


For this card I used Jen Martakis's One Way kit. The checkerboard is one of the patterned papers in the kit. When you open it up its sized at 12" x 12" and I thought the squares would be too big for a card so I resized the sheet to 3" x 3". Its like making your own mini decks!

I got my hair done yesterday and also went crazy and had my eyebrows waxed! And my husband got home yesterday from some business travel. This is the first time he's been away since early November, before he found about the cancer. He was under no obligation to do this trip but you know how men are. He made out OK, but I think he will keep the travel to a minimum until his treatments are over. Next week he starts round 6 of the chemo so he's almost half way done.

Have a nice weekend.

Supplies: (1)Pretty Packages digi stamp; Luxe Jotter die cut; Cornish Heritage Farms Scripty Words sentiment stamp; Memory Box Squash cardstock; (2) One Way digi kit; Cornish Heritage Farms The Landing Pad sentiment stamps; SU! kraft and whisper white

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your sweet cards!!! Sounds like you had a super day of pampering yesterday!! Your hubby is a trooper!

Casey Wright said...

These cards are beautiful! I love your use of Kraft paper - it's one of my fave supplies! Happy Friday to you too!

Kathy Martin said...

These are so ADORABLE! You work magic with these Two Peas kits! :)

Courtney Baker said...

So cute Laura! Hope round 6 goes well for your hubby. Praying for you all!