Sunday, March 7, 2010

GS #28


I'm playing along with Get Sketchy this week, however there is no sketch LOL! Just a challenge to make a spring themed shaped card. I made this with the English Garden digital kit by Stacy Marks. The image of the kids in the tree is a die cut that I sized at 4". I did faux stitching with a white gel pen around the eggplant colored cardstock frame, and the sentiment is from the Cornish Heritage Farms Sweet Bee stamp set.


Then since I had printed out a bunch of stuff from this kit I went ahead and made another card. You can never have too many thank you's! Everything here is from the kit except the sentiment, which is from the CHF Scripty Words stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

Laurel said...

What stunning cards! thanks for playing at GS.

clouds shadler said...

wow wee! yer cards are gorgeous! I luv the purple colors!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are gorgeous!!!

~amy~ said...

wowza...lovin' both of your gorgeous cards laura!!

Congrats on the blog candy win...I'll pop it out in the mail this week:)

Nicole LeBlanc said...

These are STUNNING! Beautiful work!

terisplace said...

Hi Laura,
Both rock the socks.
That first card made me say, "Awwwwww," the second I saw it. So sweet.

Teri

Tiffany said...

I love the textures on these cards, so very pretty!

Heidi said...

i love love love that emily dickinson quote!