Thursday, March 18, 2010

Digital Doodles


2Peas introduced a new line of digital stamps this week that are designed by Kathy Martin called Digital Doodles. These stamps are just 99 cents each and come in both an uncolored and a colored version!

For the first card I paired up the Song Bird with some of my Odd Bird Planet stamps and patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket Material Girl. I flipped and resized the Song Bird in PS Elements to make the baby bird.


For this one I used the precolored version of Balloon Bouquet with a sentiment from a Unity KOTM. There are some pop dots under the 3 balloons in the front and the sentiment.

Kathy is putting together a design team for Digital Doodles. If you're interested you can check out the details here. I think these images are super cute and really versatile!

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Debbi said...

I love these cards! The sentiment on the first card is great--love the font!
*smiles*
debbi

~amy~ said...

Ohhhh...soooo sweet Laura!!

Jessica said...

These are so cute!! Love the balloons :)

Kathy Martin said...

You ROCK! These cards are AWESOME! Love what you did with the stamps! Thank you! :)