Thursday, March 25, 2010

CPS 159


I broke in to my new Distress colors for this one - Victorian Velvet, Tumbled Glass, and Forest Moss. Can't wait to try out the rest of them.


And finally tried the paper flowers everyone has been making lately. The die I used is Flower Builder 3, which I think is perfect for cards.

Big day for me today. When you're in your 40's there are a few really fantastic "just for me" days every so often. Can you guess? Hair dye! Love the look of fresh cut/color/foil. I'll be dropping my little guy at preschool and then in the chair at 9:30.

Thanks for visiting.

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Art Noveau Backgrounder and sentiment from Emerging Dolphin; Cornish Heritage Farms Simply Smooth Vanilla and Simply Linen Natural cardstocks; Spellbinders Nesties Labels 2 and Flower Builder 3; Ranger Distress inks (listed above) and Memento Tuxedo Black; Autumn Leaves button.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Laura, your card is sooo gorgeous!!!!!! I love the colors and of course, the bloom!! Have a super day!!

Kathy Martin said...

So pretty! :)

Julie said...

Such a beautiful card, Laura! Love the flower and the pattern of the CHF stamp--perfect! Can't wait to get the new distressed colors--they look wonderful!

Hope you have a great "hair" day--enjoy it all!

Lori said...

Love the new colors of DI. Your card is lovely, I just love the flower. Well done!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh my! Love those patterns and colors together!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So, so, SO beautiful! I love you paper flower!

(-: Heidi

Casey Wright said...

This is SO BEAUTIFUL - I'm inspired :) TFS!

Monika Reeck said...

Wooow I love your PP and your Paper Flower...sooo baeutiful...Love this...


Would you mind to see my blog too?I am joining the CPS challenge too...many thanks before...hugs, Monika

Ruby said...

Very pretty card!! Love the colours you've used and your flower is lovely!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh those colors and the design are beautiful Laura!