Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Vintage Chintz


I'm a few days late for a super cool new release at Cornish Heritage Farms, the Vintage Chintz Backgrounder. My little guy and I have both been battling bad colds and I've been trying to sleep when he sleeps in an attempt at self preservation, just like I did when he was a little baby. I'm way behind on blogs in Reader and I can't wait to catch up!

But back to the stamp. This one is a beauty. For the top card I freehand cut the heart and used brown embroidery floss to stitch the border. The tag and other doo-dads are from my dwindling stash of Making Memories Vintage Findings.


And here I stamped it in teal and used even more Vintage Findings, and a big green Prima.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies (top): CHF Vintage Chintz and sentiment from Love Scrapblock; CHF Simply Smooth Vanilla and Chocolate cardstock; Versafine Crimson Red ink; Making Memories Vintage Findings ephemera; Martha Stewart Crafts Clear Coarse Glitter

Supplies (bottom card): CHF Vintage Chintz Backgrounder and sentiment from Classic Essential Expressions; CHF Simply Smooth Vanilla and Linen Black cardstock; Versafine Blue Lagoon ink; Making Memories Vintage Findings ephemera; Martha Stewart Clear Coarse Glitter; Prima flower.

10 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Laura I'm so in love with that stamp. I just made my first CHF order and now I wish I would have gotten it!

~amy~ said...

Vintage Loveliness....

Jessica said...

These are super cute, Laura!!! You make vintage so appealing :)

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

These are GORGEOUS! I love them!

Savitri said...

Laura, I haven't blurf in a while and wow, these are GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE the cards you did!

Julia from findingbeauty@home and BellePapier said...

These are stunning!!!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are gorgeous! Love that vintage look!

(-: Heidi

Ann said...

Eeee! I LOVE that green Prima, and the blue damask...gorgeous!

clouds shadler said...

so cute Laura, luv the vintage-y feel of the card, luving the Eiffel tower stamp!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Tiff said...

Your cards make me tear up, they're so gorgeous!