Tuesday, February 16, 2010

St. Patty's Day Tea


I'm breaking in my new Hero Arts Big Cup stamp for the February Hero Arts Blog challenge, which is St. Patricks Day and Flowers. I made this with my mother in law in mind. She's 100% Irish, and a tea drinker. And she's very particular about her tea. She brings her own tea bags wherever she goes, lol!

With all of the snow we had last week there was no mail delivered for several days, but when it finally showed up my Ellen Hutson order was with it which included this fabbie stamp - yay!

I pieced together the cup so there would be a place for me to sandwich the string. I made the tea bag hanger myself and drew the shamrock, colored it, and added some green Stickles. I didn't add a sentiment but I think we all know what's going on here!

Supplies: Hero Arts Big Cup stamp; Martha Stewart Crafts green cardstock and Holiday Bakers twine; Basic Grey Origins patterned paper; Neenah white cardstock; Copics; Green Stickles.





4 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is really so darling, LOVE that big cup, didn't realize how big the stamp was!

Godelieve said...

Love this Laura!! clever design!

Courtney Baker said...

So cute Laura. I love how you did the tag!

Ann said...

Love this one, Laura, and I'm sure she'll love it, too!