Monday, February 8, 2010

Spring Song


At Cornish Heritage Farms there is a Stamp of the Month featured every month which is sold at a 20% discount for the whole month. This is the February stamp, Spring Song. I love the long rectangle shape and the Asian feel. It colors up beautifully, even though I left it uncolored here. I used some Making Memories Ledger paper and Japanese Washi paper that I've been hoarding for quite awhile.

So we're all dug out from the snow this weekend, but now they're saying another foot is coming tomorrow - yikes!

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Spring Song and sentiment from Scripty Words; Japanese Washi paper; Making Memories Ledger paper; walnut inked shipping tag; Martha Stewart Crafts red seam binding tape; Cornish Heritage Farms black cardstock.

2 comments:

Everything Creative said...

This is gorgeous Laura! I love this stamp stamped simply with your beautiful papers.

Courtney Baker said...

Wow beautiful Laura!