Saturday, February 27, 2010

More Hybrid Cards


I'm having a lot of fun with these 2Peas kits.

First up, this one came out fancier than I thought it would. Some revisions and it would make a nice wedding card. I used the Grunge Swirls by Vinnie Pearce kit, printed out one of the flourishes and coated it with Mod Podge and Martha Stewart Clear Coarse Glitter.


This one is just cardstock, images, and a sentiment from the Somewhere Out There kit by Wilna Furstenberg.


This one has a fancy frame from the Write It Down Ornate Frames kit by Shimelle Laine. The image inside the frame is cut from a 7Gypsies tag.


And last up features a sentiment from the Old Things Wordart kit by Vinnie Pearce.

Phew, I'm digi-exhausted!

Details:

Card 1: Grunge Swirls Digikit; Hero Arts sentiment (from Dolls clear stamp set); Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder; Prima Heather Cameo Roses; Martha Stewart Crafts Clear Coarse Glitter

Card 2: Somewhere Out There Digikit; Bazzill Smoothie grey cardstock.

Card 3: Write It Down Ornate Frames Digikit; 7Gypsies Victoria Tag; Jenni Bowlin Studios patterned paper and butterfly; Catslife Press sentiment stamp; Memory Box cardstock.

Card 4: Old Things Wordart Digikit; 7Gypsies Victoria patterned paper; SU! edge punch; everything else from K&Co Handmade Ephemera pack;

10 comments:

clouds shadler said...

wow, you've been busy! hehe, I luv the last card, luv the cardboard box look, so cool! Very cute cards! :D

Hugs
Clouds :D

Angelnorth said...

These look great Laura! I love the frosty glitter look on the first one - almost edible!

scrapcat said...

gorgeous cards! i love how you do digi!

Kathy Martin said...

Hi! Happy to see you found my blog!!!! And now I've found yours! Your cards are soooooooo lovely and creative. You will make my stamps look FABULOUS! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Wow girl... you're rocking some cards. And now I had to go look at all the digi things. I used to digital scrapbook but I started missing my paper after a year! Gorgeous cards!

Debbi said...

Gorgeous cards! You must have had lots of fun making them. The first one is my favorite.
*smiles*
debbi

Lori said...

Laura, no wonder you're exhausted! These are so beautiful! What wonderful work!

Jessica said...

Great cards, Laura!!! Very fun designs :) TFS

Tiffany said...

Beautiful set of cards, love the first one with the cluster of roses and sparkle! So romantic!

Kim said...

Amazing card Laura, love them all! And a HUGE congrats on your new design team gig! XXOO