Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lucy's Cards Polka Dot Challenge


I've been eyeing up Lucy's challenges for a few weeks now, and finally had to jump in.

More Kim Hughes stamps and Colorbok Friendly Forest papers. I was hoping to use up the rest of these patterned papers but now I think I might start hoarding them again, they're really cute!

Anyone doing anything for the Superbowl tonight? Nothing exciting going on over here, but I'd love to get out of the house after being snowed in yesterday.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Spring Trees stamps and sentiment from Making The Grade; Colorbok Friendly Forest patterned papers; Speckletone cardstock.


6 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

This is adorable. LOADS of polka dots. :)

~amy~ said...

This is sooooo sweet!!!

Tiffany Heilman said...

love those trees and all those polka dots!

Godelieve said...

Love all the polka dots here, especially the trees, so cute!

Barbara said...

This is such a pretty card! I love all of the polka dots!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful polka dot tree card! Congrats on oyur HM win!!