Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CPS 153


I'm playing along with CPS this week. What a great sketch!


Hero Arts has made their big owl into a digi stamp. Yay! I bought the pink and the brown. They also sell him uncolored, but I held off on this one because I think the actual stamp may be more useful for using up scraps with paper piecing. I sized it at 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" and printed it out on white textured cardstock. The sentiment is also from an older Hero Arts set. I stamped it before I ran the cardstock through the Cuttlebug Wavy Stripes folder. And I triple wrapped some purple organza ribbon for the center line.

Its snowing here like crazy, again! I grocery shopped yesterday so we're good for food but can you believe I forgot to go to the craft store to stock up on adhesives? Aaah! I've only got maybe 8 pop dots and about 1/4 bottle of Zip Dry. I do have some B list adhesives that should get me through.

Have a great day!



5 comments:

Jessica said...

Super cute little guy!! Love you color selection :)

Mandy said...

Love that FABULOUS OWL!!! Hope you are staying warm up there... :)

Tiffany said...

Oh how fun! I love how bold and colorful your big owl is, beautiful design!

Windy Robinson said...

Very cute! I really love it:)

Charlene said...

Super cute!!