Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cards for Kids


I made a bunch of cards a few weeks ago for Jennifer McGuire's Cards for Kids drive.


I didn't post them until now because I used a new stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms which is releasing this week, the Crossword Scrapblock.

This chipboard pieces are from a K&Co set called the KaZoo Monkey Chipboard box. The sentiments are so silly and the pieces even have some glitter on them which is hard to tell from the photos.


Here are a few close ups. These were quick to assemble!


There is a one day sale tomorrow Feb 14th in the Cornish Heritage Farms store, 14% off everything. The Crossword Scrapblock won't be available yet, but there are plenty of other goodies to choose from!


11 comments:

Amy Heller said...

Adorable!

clouds shadler said...

oh my gosh Laura, these are adorable, how cute! I bet the kiddies will like, hehe, how fun!

Hugs
Clouds :D

~amy~ said...

Okay, these are sweeter than sweet!!!

Teresa said...

these are so cute! love that they are quick to assemble too :)

Kathy W said...

These are so cute and perfect for kids! Thanks for showing a sample of how to use the crossword backgrounder.

Heidi Van Laar said...

SO adorable! I am sure the kids absolutely loved them! Great stamp!

(-: Heidi

Courtney Baker said...

These are way cute. I need that cross word stamp!

PamS said...

These are such cute cards.

terisplace said...

Those are adorable, Laura!

Teri

melonybradley said...

These are adorable Laura! I love them.

melonybradley said...

These are adorable, adorable, super cute!