Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tuesday Trigger


I'm playing along with this week's Tuesday Trigger.


I used the new Vintage Chintz background stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms which will release in a few days, and the mirror stamp from A Royal Birthday.

And I got something this week that's so wonderful:


a netbook!

My husband received a $300 gc for a work anniversary and he gave it to me. It came in the form of an email link to a list of various stores that you could select a gc from. Ellen Hutson wasn't on there, otherwise you'd be looking at a picture of Copics, Lockharts, and mini decks! I picked Staples and got this wonderful little device which allows me to check emails and blurf and fart around the internet from anywhere in the house. I just love this thing!

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Chintz Background stamp and A Royal Birthday; Cornish Heritage Farms Simply Smooth White cardstock; Bazzill kraft and grey cardstock; Versafine Blue Danube ink; Colorbox white pigment ink

10 comments:

JeanFB said...

Congrats on your new toy, Laura, and on your cards in Stamp It! Cards! Love your Tuesday Trigger card, too... don't ya just love that backgrounder?! :) Hope you are all doing well.

Laural-Lee said...

Beautiful card Laura! Lucky you and the netbook. Isn't it fabulous? And congrats on your pubs in the Stamp It! Mag. I bought my copy this morning and saw your name. Love the use of cardboard :) How is your hubby doing?

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card and yeah for a new computer!

Courtney Baker said...

Love your card! And we have loved your cards in stamp it! We've all said we would loved to have met you!

Jessica said...

Love this card, Laura!! So much detail yet so perfectly balanced. The sentiment is perfect to cheer up any girl ;)

HereBeDragons said...

I've been tempted by the netbooks, but haven't bought one yet. I especially wanted one when my computer was gone last week for repairs!

~amy~ said...

Sheesh, I'm sooooo behind on my google reader...LOVE your take on the tuesday trigger...it really is perfect!!! Dontcha love your netbook? I love mine...

Laura.K said...

Lovely card.

Cath said...

Hey Laura! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Nicole Maki said...

What a fun new toy. Enjoy!

Congrats on your pubs - your work always takes my breath away.

Thanks for commenting on my blog, I hope things are going well with you and yours.