Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sara England Releases


There are some new stamps being released today at Cornish Heritage Farms in the Sara England line. I peeked this one last week, its called Whale Watching. I think its so perfect for a Fathers Day card. I wanted to get the look of a painting done on driftwood or a wood plank so I stamped the CHF Woodgrain in white on taupe textured cardstock, then stamped the image overtop of it.


This one is Gone Hiking. I stamped it on some craft supply sheet cork and used a black marker to draw the border. I was thinking along the lines of an inspirational bulletin board and this is what I came up with.


Here it is again, this time stamped on Basic Grey Origins.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies (first card): CHF Whale Watching, Woodgrain Backgrounder, and Fathers Day Centers stamps; Colorbox Chalk White ink; Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Bazzill textured taupe cardstock; CHF black cardstock.

Supplies (2nd card): CHF Gone Hiking, Motivational Centers, Just My Type, and Distressed Grid Scrapblock; craft supply sheet cork; CHF Simply Linen Natural cardstock; Tsukineko Memento Bamboo Leaves and Tuxedo Black ink; Ranger Distress Antique Linen ink; American Crafts brad.

Supplies (3rd card): CHF Gone Hiking and Cursive Expressions; Bazzill kraft cardstock; Tsukineko Memento Brown; Basic Grey Origins patterned paper; We R Memory Keepers eyelet

2 comments:

Jessica said...

These cards are lovely, Laura!! Perfect for father's day for sure :)

Anne said...

Hi, Laura! These are beautiful cards! Love the woodgrain look and the cork! :-)