Thursday, January 21, 2010

Old Stuff


Teri Anderson has posted an Old Stuff challenge on her blog.

After reading this interview with Melody Ross of Chatterbox I was inspired to pull out some of my old Chatterbox papers. I only have about 1/2" of these in my stash, and they're still awesome! It was seriously hard to narrow it down to these 5. I was also remembering how Melody used to sand, ink, and curl the edges of her papers on her own layouts. Scraplifting her is where I learned how to do my edge curling! The sentiment stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms On The Desk and the image is called Whale Watching which will be released in a few days.


10 comments:

Tanis said...

I love this! I think i need to do this challenge too!!

Silvergirl said...

Gorgeous! I really love the horizontal strip layout... and the simple stark lines of the image are a perfect fit!

Ivanka's Card Studio said...

This is so COOL! Love everything about it. I had a huge love affair with CB too and love seeing some of their great papers again. Love your image too!

~amy~ said...

Love your card Laura! I did teri's challenge for my card that will post tomorrow:)

Cindy Lee said...

This is beautiful Laura!! The challenge is fun isn't it :)

Jessica said...

Beautiful card!!!

terisplace said...

Fab.U.Lous. Laura! So happy you joined in on the fun. :)

Wishing you a happy Friday,
Teri
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

Godelieve said...

Gorgeous Laura!!
I'm still loving my (pile of) Chatterbox papers too :)

Missus Wookie said...

Hmm, think I've got some of those papers. Gorgeous layering and curled edges.

Kathi said...

So cool. I have a motherlode of old Chatterbox paper. Let me know if you want some. I'd love to gift it to you!

Meanwhile, I need to do Teri's challenge. I have some very old paper that would be perfect for it.