Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love is Everything


Back in the summer Unity Stamps had garage sales every wednesday, where they would mark certain stamps 50% off and only charge $2 shipping. I got some great deals on some stamps I had been eyeing up for awhile.


For this one I used the All Night Media Woodgrain for the background, and on the TVs I gave a coating of Distress Stickles.


This little scene with the house and the sentiment in the clouds is super sweet.

And this one looked a little better in my head than the finished product. You know how that goes! These stamps are from a Unity KOTM that I've been oogling for over a year now. It went on sale recently, maybe over thanksgiving?, and I finally ordered it.

Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Unity Stamps Love Is Everything, August 08 KOTM, and Love Builds A Home; All Night Media Woodgrain; Peeled Paint Distress Stickles; Copics; Jenni Bowlin Front Porch patterned paper; craft supply sheet cork; Basic Grey Origins patterned papers; Martha Stewart Crafts punch.

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

ahhh...such unity goodness:)

YaMz said...

Love them all!!!

Ann said...

They're all great...really love the first one!

Julie said...

These are all just fabulous, Laura--love them all! Hope you & your family are having a beautiful Sunday!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Fabulous cards! I posted a Love is Everything card today too and it pales next to yours. Sigh...

Courtney Baker said...

Wow some really great Unity goodness!

clouds shadler said...

I luv this card Laura, love the punched scallped edges! and the birdies r so cute!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Kathi said...

I love them all.