Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cards for St. Judes


Winter Sims is organizing a card drive to bring Valentines to the sick children at St. Judes Hospital. What a great thing to do!


I made this one for the card drive using the super cute Birds and Bees stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms.


I pieced together the bird house on my card inspired by Ashley Harris's card in the Card A Day idea book. There is a challenge on 2Peas to make cards inspired by this book and I'm hoping to play along as much as possible.


And here are a few more cards from my stash that I'm also sending to Winter for the card drive.


7 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh i love all of them laura!!! happy saturday!

~amy~ said...

oh i love all of them laura!!! happy saturday!

Ann said...

SO cute, Laura!

Winter said...

Oh, Laura! Thank you so much! I love them all and I know the kids will too! Thanks again! :)

clouds shadler said...

cute cute Laura, I luv the cute little birdies in the bird house, so fun!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Tiffany Heilman said...

Very cute card. I will have head over to Winters blog and participate. This is such a great thing to do!

Jessica said...

This card is so cute, Laura!! Love every detail on it :)