Friday, January 1, 2010

2S4Y #42


I'm playing along with Laura's sketch at 2S4Y this week.

I printed out another digital stamp from Tia Bennett's free kit on 2Peas, and this time used my White Gold Martha Stewart glitter for the frame. The patterned papers are some older Sassafrass.


So how was everyone's New Years? We had a quiet night, which is the way it goes with a 2 year old. We watched the 30 Rock marathon until about 10:00 and then called it a night. I've started putting away my Christmas decorations today, and all of the presents are put away. I love getting our house back in order after Christmas!

Supplies: Celebrate! Indie Pops digital stamp (from 2Peas); Sassafrass patterned papers; Martha Stewart Crafts glitter and edge punch.

11 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE that card, Laura! I'm off to find that image--vintagely adorable! I hope the New Year brings nothing but good things to you and your family, Laura--you certainly deserve it!

Godelieve said...

We had a quiet one too :)
Wishing you and your family all the best in the new year Laura!

Your card is adorable! Love how you did the glitter frame.

Laura Davis said...

Super cute:) Thanks for playing at 2s4Y!
Laura

clouds shadler said...

Laura, what a cute card! i really like the glittering as a border! My New Yr's is good, nothing out of the ordinary, hubby and I stayed home and watched movies!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Sylvia said...

What a cute card!

mom2christopher said...

Darling card! Love that image! :) Kathy

sarahmartina said...

Such a cute card! I love the papers! :-)

sarahmartina said...

So glad you played along with 2S4Y this week!

~amy~ said...

sweet card...I love the splash of glitter!

Cheryl Nelson said...

this is as cute as can be!! LOVE that digital stamp!

Lea L. said...

What a cute digi image....love your card! Great job with Laura's sketch!

♥Lea