Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stocking Stuffers


I hope its OK if I share my crafty stocking stuffers! Ellen Hutson had a sale the week before christmas and I finally bought myself some Lockhart stamps. If you're a cat person I don't know how you could resist these mitten kittens. I've been eyeing up the Lockharts for awhile now and I remember last winter Paper Crafts magazine had a Stamping Royalty contest and when I was eyeing up the prize package with hundreds of dollars worth of awesome stuff I remember my zooming in on a pack of inchies and 1 inchie sized Lockhart that was part of the package. That was what I wanted the most! I didn't win Stamping Royalty but I did give myself permission to buy some Lockharts. I don't know why its taken me so long. I also got the new Basic Grey Origins from Ellen Hutson and everything else is from Michaels.


I already cracked into the Basic Grey and the Martha Glitter. The vintage image is from a free digital kit I found on 2Peas called Indie Pops Celebrate!. I tried out the crackle on one of the other digital images and as it dried the ink got all bleedy so I guess I'll have to do some testing with the crackle. And I'm excited about the heart punch. Valentines Day could be my favorite cardmaking holiday!


5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' your card and your goodies!! Have a blessed day!!

~amy~ said...

Oh what FUN stuff...love your gorgeous card!!!

Ann said...

Oooh, that vintage image with the glittery frame is fab! I just scored at Michael's, getting a Martha punch for 50% off and some AC ribbon for $1!

travelingmama said...

How fun! I'm hoping a few goodies will be waiting for me in America too! Congrats on your Moxie Fab World mention- it is SOOO deserved! You are one amazingly talented girl!

Kathi said...

Those kittens in mittens are the cutest thing ever.

Enjoy your goodies!