Friday, December 4, 2009

A Set of Cards


I made a set of cards using the Cornish Heritage Farms Sweet Bee stamp set. The card in the top left I did a few weeks ago based on a Get Sketchy sketch and the Moxie Fab Plum challenge.


I kept with the same yellow/purple/grey color scheme and worked in a few of my favorite background stamps.


I used Memento markers for coloring instead of Copics so that nothing would bleed through to the inside of the card.


I made this set for a charity project Paper Crafts magazine participated in called the Utah Festival of Trees, a program where decorated trees are auctioned off to raise money for Primary Children's Medical Center. They posted some pictures on their blog, and if you get to the end of the post you can see my set of cards along with many others that were provided as gifts under the tree.


Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Sweet Bee, The Bee List, Distressed Circles Scrapblock, and Stitches Scrapblock; Bazzill textured cardstock, kraft, Speckletone Madera Beach; Tsukineko Memento ink and markers.

6 comments:

Laural-Lee said...

Laura I love the purple/yellow combo. Very beautiful. I came across your gnome card in Paper Crafts mag. very cute! Congrats!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Laura, these cards are all amazing! Love them all! I hope you and your fam are doing well. All the best...

JeanFB said...

Bee-utiful colors, bee-utiful set, Laura!

Jessica said...

These are beautiful! I especially love the last one!

Jessica Witty
Paper Crafts Go-to-Gal

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this set!

Tiff said...

I really REALLY REALLY want this stamp set! Your work is phenomenal!