Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Love Scrapblock Sneak Peek


Here's a peek of a new Cornish Heritage Farms Scrapblock being released on friday. Its 6" x 6", so you could wrap a regular sized chocolate bar with it but for this giant chocolate bar I just made a topper.

My husband's surgery is today at 11:00. I'm so nervous! And I feel so bad for him, he's been fasting since Sunday and had to do the cleanse last night. My in laws are coming to stay with us, I'm so happy for that. I'll update as soon as I can.

Supplies: CHF Love Scrapblock; CHF SImply Smooth white cardstock; Memories Green ink; Green Stickles; Making Memories Shimmer chipboard heart; doilie

2 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful block--can't wait for Friday!

I'll keep your husband and the rest of you in my prayers today, Laura! I'm sure it will go very well!

~amy~ said...

whatta wonderful giftie!

Thinkin' of you guys..