Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Festivus


My copy of A Card A Day showed up yesterday, and it is fantastic!

This card is my contribution. I submitted it under the "offbeat holidays" category for Festivus on December 23.

If you noticed on my sidebar that I'm no longer on the Odd Bird Planet dt its because the term ended on Monday and Johanna didn't offer another term. If you're a fan of the stamps you know that there haven't been any new releases in several months, but the store is open and I'll continue to use the stamps I own and return to my previous role as a happy customer.

Supplies: Odd Bird Planet Kelly's Gnome With Flag and Kelly's Chubby Patchwork Gnome; Neenah cardstock; Copics; Bazzill textured brown cardstock.

9 comments:

Tanis said...

I was wondering what was happening with OBP...I just chatted to Tiff the other day about it...
This card is AWESOME! I can't wait for my copy!! (It should be awhile yet though.)
I'll always love your OBP creations. They completely rock.

Julie said...

Adorable and so funny, Laura!

~amy~ said...

I ALWAYS enjoy your OBP designs...

Amy Heller said...

I love this card - what takes the cake for me is the sentiment - how hilarious is that? Big Seinfeld fan, here! Plus gnomes are just great! :)

clouds shadler said...

Very cute card, I totally luv those gnomes! congrats on your card being on the mag! so cool!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Emilia said...

Agreed with Tanis, your OBP works are fabulous...too bad the term ends. But I still look forward to your new post!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Cute card!!!!!!!

Kathi said...

That's just way too cute.

Missus Wookie said...

Never heard of it - but then never watched much Seinfeld. :)

Glad the stamps are still available and you are still creating.