Monday, December 7, 2009

Evidence Folder


I just posted a tutorial on the Cornish Heritage Farms blog to make this project, which I'm calling an Evidence Folder.

I altered an office supply Classification folder with envelopes, tabbed dividers, and pockets to be a Go To place to store brochures, ticket stubs, and other ephemera. Please go take a look. I stepped it out with photos of all of the inside compartments, and you can leave a comment on the CHF blog for a chance to win one of the Calendar Year Scrapblocks I used to make it.

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

this is such a fabbie project!!!!!

Julie said...

What a wonderful idea, Laura! I needed some inspiration--I bought a calendar this year that you're meant to decorate like this, and I've been dragging my feet--thanks for giving me a shove in the right direction!

Hope you're having a beautiful December day!

Marnie said...

Love love love this project Brilliant idea!

JeanFB said...

Laura, that's a fantastic tutorial over there!! What a great idea - that would be a good item to take on a vacation as well(with only a few little changes), so that you can stash the mementos as you collect them, and you don't forget the little details. Great inspiration!

Jennifer Roach said...

This is fantastic!!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh this is such a great idea! I totally need to do this, it's right up my alley!

tortagialla said...

What a cool project...thanks for sharing!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow, what a great project!

(-: Heidi