Thursday, December 24, 2009

Etsy Inspired #67


The shop featured in this week's Etsy Inspired challenge is too cute!

I used the print below for my inspiration piece, and made my card with Kim Hughes Zooper Fun stamp set. I embossed kraft cardstock with the Cuttlebug Branches folder to try to mimic bamboo.


Jennifer McGuire has a Cards for Kids drive in progress right now and I think I'm going to make some more cards along these lines to send in for it. She says the kids like silly cards!

So today is Christmas Eve and believe it or not I was still out shopping this morning for a few loose ends. But now I'm done, even all wrapped, and in for the rest of the day. I can't wait to show you all the crafty stuff I bought for myself to stuff my stocking with this year.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Such a cute little monkey!

Just stopping by to wish you and your beautiful family a VERY Merry Christmas, Laura! Hope it's cozy and bright and full of every good thing!

Thanks for all your sweet visits--I always appreciate it when you stop by!

Godelieve said...

Fun card Laura!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

clouds shadler said...

Laura, what a fun kiddie card! the monkey is so darn cute! Luv it! so you're the one out there doing their last min shopping! ;o) JK! It happens! Have a Merry Blessed Xmas!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Laura, this is adorable! I think any kid would love this cute monkey! It's awesome that you are donating to Jennifer's card drive! Thanks for playing along with the EtsyInspired challenge, it means a lot that you'd still play at this busy time of year.