Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas in the Old Country


Two posts in the same day, I know! But since I had the OBP stamps out this morning I decided to make a card for the Moxie Fab Christmas in the Old Country challenge. Stickles are looking a little off in the photo, sorry about that (eta, fixed it!)! We're having a grey/wet/snowy day here. Putting up the christmas decorations and just staying inside.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend.

Supplies: Odd Bird Planet Kelly's 2 Lolly Trees Large, Kelly's Gnome Woman With Lollipop, MMM Sugarplums sentiment, Copics, Stickles.

5 comments:

Karrie Baker said...

This is soooooo cute Laura!! I love it!

Deanna said...

Super cute!

Cheryl Nelson said...

This just makes me smile!! SO cute!

Deirdre said...

So fun, love your card.

Cath said...

Hey Laura! Thanks for entering the Christmas in the Old Country Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)