Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 More Days!


Can you believe Christmas is only 3 days away? I can't wait!

My husband came home from the hospital on Sunday afternoon. It's so good to have him home. My daughter has 1/2 day of school tomorrow and then she's off until after New Years. I finished up all of my shopping this morning while Willie was at preschool. I power shopped. But no matter how early I start getting ready for Christmas I always keep thinking of more stuff to do and wind up busy right up until the end.

I made this tag with the Cornish Heritage Farms Swirling Snowflakes Background. It is stamped with white Staz On ink on acetate which is also sold at the Cornish Heritage Farms store.

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Swirling Snowflakes and sentiment from Vintage Christmas Expressions; Cornish Heritage Farms acetate; Bazzill green cardstock; Nestabilities Pinking Circles die; Staz On white ink; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Making Memories Mistletoe stickers.

4 comments:

clouds shadler said...

Awesome tag Laura, love the red flower and button!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Cath said...

I'm glad to hear that your husband is home. That must be such a relief and a comfort to you. Merry Christmas, O'Donnells!

Jessica said...

Lovely tag, Laura. So glad to come by and hear your husband is back home :) Blessings!!

Happy Holidays!!!!

Godelieve said...

Love your acetate cards!
Good to have your husband back home. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas.