Friday, November 6, 2009

Silhouette Train


It's release day at Cornish Heritage Farms for a new stamp set in the B&O Railroad line, Silhouette Train. I don't know if you'd call this making patterned paper or just repeat stamping. I love the train! And the ticket is so detailed and authentic looking. This set is great for guy cards, or kids cards if you want to go colorful with it. The little postage stamp and raffle ticket are from a Making Memories Vintage Findings kit. The sentiment is from CHF's Classic Essential Expressions.



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a great masculine card...happy friday!

Jessica said...

This card is great, Laura!!! I love Cornish Heritage Farms I've never purchased anything because I'm afraid I won't know how to embellish it. It's a different style. I think I'm going to have to give it a try :)

Julie said...

Great card, Laura! Now I need this set (and the car with retro bling)! They're so fabulous!

I love those Making Memories vintage findings...so many lovely little things in them! Love your work, Laura!

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

What a wonderful stamp! So original.