Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rummage Bin Peeks!




I'm so happy that I can finally share some peeks of these new Cornish Heritage Farms stamps coming out next week.

There are 2 sets actually, both being released on the 17th, Rummage Bin Baby Dear and Mona Lisa Moments Vintage Baby Expressions. On this card the sentiment is from Baby Dear and the stork image is from Baby Expressions. Each set is fantastic - you'll need them both!

This sweet baby in the photo is my cousin's baby, Wesley. When we went to Wesley's baptism my cousin sent a thank you note with this little picture of Wesley enclosed. We've had it hanging on our refrigerator for months now. I thought this would be a neat idea for either an announcement or a thank you card.

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Baby Dear and Vintage Baby Expressions rubber stamps; Speckletone cardstock; Making Memories Vintage Findings patterned paper; Colorbox Fluid Chalk Dark Brown ink.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling Laura!

Julie said...

Oooooh! I can't wait! Love vintage baby stamps! Your card is beautiful, Laura, as is your cousin's sweet baby! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Laural-Lee said...

That is a fantastic idea! I never think to use photos for a card. Love the sentiment.

Jessica said...

Super cut baby and card, Laura!!

Julia Stainton said...

This is toooo darling! Love it!