Sunday, November 1, 2009

Look Up ^

I made a new banner. Its November. A good time for something nice and cozy. I used some sweet Jenni Bowlin papers and super sweet stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms The Cafe.

How was everyone's Halloween? I took my little guy trick or treating to just our 4 immediate neighbors and he'd had enough of the walking so we went back. We left a bowl of candy out while we were gone and it wasn't totally emptied so this was a good strategy. It started raining fairly hard at around 7:30 and we didn't get any more trick or treaters from then on. My husband and my daughter were at the World Series and there was a rain delay of about an hour. It was after 1:00 when they got home and the Phillies lost :( but my daughter was thrilled that the cast of Glee sang the opening anthem!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

7 comments:

Godelieve said...

I *need* coffee now ;)
Love the new banner, cozy indeed!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

What a great banner to see this first day of November morning!

And what a great experience for your daughter!!! Fun!

Even though we live in a rural area, we had two families just about wipe out our goody bags... combined they had 8 kids! The rest (4) got snickers bars...

Your little guy has the right idea... Quality..

~amy~ said...

fabulous new blog banner...I love it!!!!

Sounds like you and your boy had a great evening :)

We had no trick or treaters...good thing we got the costco bag of candy..oy

Missus Wookie said...

Ahhhh coffee - worth coming over from my reader :) I like your son's idea four houses is enough.

Julie said...

Good morning, Laura! Beautiful new header--well done! I haven't tried making my own yet...one of these days! That's what I did for my blog last night--gave it a November facelift! Glad you had a good Halloween, rain and all!

Silvergirl said...

Cute, cute banner!!! Love it!

Karrie Baker said...

so cute!