Friday, November 13, 2009

Little Baby Girl


Sorry I had to take down yesterday's peek so soon. It got picked up by Cards! They haven't pubbed anything of mine in 2 1/2 years and I guess I got a little too comfortable, lol!

But here is another peek of the new Cornish Heritage Farms stamps coming out next week, Baby Dear and Vintage Baby Expressions, and something else coming soon to the CHF store, tulle ribbon. It comes in fabulous colors and is really inexpensive. What I think I like most about it is that its so transparent that you can go ahead and drape the tails of the ribbon right down the front of the card and still see the image and sentiment.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

6 comments:

Tanis said...

YAY! Congrats Laura :)

BEAUTIFUL card :)

Julie said...

Beautiful, Laura! Love the image, and love that ribbon--can't wait for both! Congratulations on being published--so well deserved!

Nicole Maki said...

Congrats, Laura. That's awesome.

Your card is precious.

Since you started designing for CHF I've taken an interest in their stamps - they're so pretty. I even placed an order yesterday.

clouds shadler said...

oh my goodness! So adorable Laura, the little girl is precious! Love what you did with the organza ribbon! Congrats on being published!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Jessica said...

Congrats, Laura!!! This card is so adorable. Always so inspiring :)
Have a great weekend!!

Ann said...

Congrats on the pub! Your card is too cute for words!