Saturday, November 14, 2009

Caardvarks Circle Challenge


My entry for the circle card challenge at Caardvarks.

These Odd Bird Planet pipes and plumber birds are too fun! My construction technique for circle cards is to first make a circle card with a top fold, then wallpaper the front with a full circle so that the fold doesn't show. It's thick, but sturdy.


Supplies: Odd Bird Planet Pipes, S Pipe, NC's Banner, Coffee Plumber Bird; Neenah Solar White cardstock; SU! Basic Grey cardstock; Copics; Making memories brads.

13 comments:

Godelieve said...

Fantastic! Love where you've placed the plumber bird :)

~amy~ said...

such a fun masculine card..I love SU Basic Gray...such a delish color!

Kim said...

Darling card!! Oh my, I just love it!!

Did you see our photos from the PA event? So much fun but we missed having you there!! Check out the Stamping Around site. :-)

Julie said...

Such a great idea for the circle card--and so adorable, Laura!

Jessica said...

This is so cute!!! Perfect for a dad!! TFS :)

dstandard said...

Wow love it - so off the wall!

Sue-ann said...

I love this card, it's so original and unique!!

Emilia said...

he hee...the plumber bird looks so relaxed. Lovely card for the challenge!

Claudette said...

awesome job on this card

pattiwest said...

This plumber card is adorable!! My hubby is a pipefitter...I need these stamps. LOL!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Looooove this!! Cute, fun and totally creative!

(-: Heidi

Amy said...

Fabulous card for a father. I really like the off center circle, too.

Diana said...

Very clever!