Monday, October 5, 2009

WCMD Home Decor Challenge


Another World Cardmaking Day challenge I found at Ellen Hutson. Her deadline is midnight tonight, so there's still time.

Here is the inspiration piece:


The flower image on this card is from a new digital craft company called Every Thing Creative. It was free on WCMD along with 2 other wonderful images. I'm not sure if the freebie is still good but its worth checking out. The sentiment is from the Cornish Heritage Farms Mothers Day Centers stamp set, but I think it could work for a birthday also. So now I'm really done with WCMD. This is the last one, I promise!

Supplies: Making Memories Paperie patterned paper; K&Co shimmer corrugated cardstock from Old Time Christmas pack; Martha Stewart Crafts tag; Every Thing Creative flower printable; Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Labels; Martha Stewart Crafts ribbon; Making Memories Flora paper ribbon from Vintage Findings pack; Fiskars Apron Lace punch; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock; Stampin' Up! natural white cardstock; Cornish Heritage Farms Mona Lisa Moments Mothers Day Centers sentiment.

5 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh my word this is gorgeous!!! I totally missed the digital freebees at Etc. Thanks for the link!

Awesome job!

Angelnorth said...

Great card from the inspiration piece, love it!

Becky said...

I love it!!
So elegant and perfect for the decor challenge!

B-

JeanFB said...

Wow, this is stunning! Your colors and prints are perfect!

Jessica said...

This is so pretty, Laura!!! I love your focal image.