Sunday, October 4, 2009

WCMD Color Challenge


I found this World Cardmaking Day challenge at Ellen Hutson, and it was too good to pass up. I just recently got the Kim Hughes Autumn Trees stamps and was thinking how nice it would look to have the birches lined up real tight. At first I wanted a night sky but now I like this daytime sky much better. The patterned paper is from K&Co Actopus to Zelephant and to make the woody frame I used my oval cutter and the Cuttlebug Wavy Stripes folder with textured brown Bazzill.

6 comments:

Ann said...

Great colors, and I love how you framed your image with the embossed layer! Fabby card, Laura!

rush8888 said...

what would we do without challenges? a wonderful place to start.

JeanFB said...

Oooo, Laura, you've been busy!! Love this take on the color challenge - so textural and sweet! I'm trying to decide which one to do next - maybe this one, maybe bling, decisions, decisions!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

This is wonderful:) I love what you did with the trees...

Claudette said...

awesome card in every way!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow, this card is gorgeous! Love it!
(-: Heidi