Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tuesday Trigger


There were a couple of things I wanted to post today, but when I saw this new inspiration challenge on the Moxie Fab blog everything went out the window and I had to play along.

Kim Kesti made the prettiest card based on the mid century wedding collage she found at Style Me Pretty. I saw it last night and jotted down in my notebook "red text, lemon yellow, chinese orange, flowers, polka dots" and this morning when I woke up here's what I put together.


Supplies: Odd Bird Planet Circle Dot Cake and Aloha Priscilla stamps; Catslife Press sentiment stamp; Jenni Bowlin Studios patterned paper, Memories Cherry Red ink; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Copics.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

This is so cute!!! Excellent take on the challenge :)

Tanya Rudd said...

Lovely, the colours just pop!

Virginia L. said...

Love your colors from the Tuesday Trigger...simply fresh and lovely!

Cath said...

Super cute card, Laura! I love the sentiment and the way you were inspired by the colors and the cake in this week's Tuesday Trigger! Thanks for sharing this with the Moxie Fab World!

~kelly marie~ said...

This is adorable! I love the images and it works so well with the challenge!

Maya said...

Adorable card! Great job!

Kelley Eubanks said...

What a cute card!! This is awesome!! Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some love! :)

Keith and Kim Kesti said...

You rock, Laura! I adore that red letterpress on the trigger -you translated it perfectly. You go, girl!