Saturday, October 3, 2009

Odd Bird Planet World Cardmaking Day Blog Hop and Challenge!

The wheels were spinning yesterday at Odd Bird Planet HQ and we were able to put together a World Card Making Day Blog Hop, along with some challenges and prizes!

If you'd like to start at the beginning, go Dianne's blog. If you are visiting me from the Paper Crafts blog hop I'll have that post up a little later, but stay and check this one out. You might want to play along!

I'm calling my challenge Get Krafty. Make a card, tag, ATC, whatever, and use your kraft cardstock. You do not have to use Odd Bird Planet stamps, and feel free to combine this challenge with any of the other WCMD challenges you may be playing along with today. You have until 6:00 am pst tomorrow 10/4 to complete the challenge. Just link me up to your card on this post to be entered in a draw to win a Lime Tart Limited Edition Halloween Kit if you're in the U.S., or a $50 OBP store credit for international players.

You can also visit and post your projects to the OBP Flickr Group where we'll be hanging out today.

Next stop on the hop is Marnie.

Supplies: Odd Bird Planet Witchy Priscilla, You've Got Me Spellbound, and Kelly's Nasty Potions; Bazzill kraft cardstock; Neenah Solar White; Copics; Memento Tuxedo Black ink.


14 comments:

Nicole Maki said...

Awesome card!

I love kraft cardstock so much I have to challenge myself to *not* get krafty. LOL.

Great job.

I'll check back later for your PCP post.

Kim said...

Laura - you rock with the OBP images! Such a great card!

Godelieve said...

Fabulous!! Love your kraft cards. Great idea for a challenge!

Dianne said...

Your card is adorable...that's a lot of detail cutting!
I love kraft cardstock...it looks so good with whatever you choose to put with it!

Kathi said...

I really love the look of kraft cardstock, yet rarely use it.

Great card and great challenge.

Karrie Baker said...

I love your use of kraft paper, what a great card Laura!!!

~amy~ said...

such a fun card!!

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card!

Teresa said...

Love love love kraft! Great challenge.

Godelieve said...

I had fun combining my Sunday Scraps post with all WCMD challenges from OBP :)
Scraps & WCMD Challenges

Emilia said...

Here is my take~ Hope you like it
http://www.flickr.com/photos/emily_twn/3979746464/in/pool-oddbirdplaneteers/

Nicole Maki said...

Hi Laura,

I wasn't sure if we were allowed to combine of not, but if we are, I used kraft cardstock as my frame on my card here.

Thanks for the fun.

Tracy Durcan said...

Ha!! Bum spit!! It always cracks me up. I'll never forget when Johanna released it, lol.

Stempelientje said...

Thanks for the nice challenge.My entry is HERE
Greetings from Stempelientje.