Monday, October 19, 2009

Never Would I Ever


My first Stamptoberfest card. I did this for the "never would I ever... try digital" challenge.

This digital stamp was a freebie on World Cardmaking Day from Every Thing Creative. I had already printed it out and hadn't made it into a card yet, so this challenge was perfect. I outlined the image in Baby Blue Stickles. This is my favorite way to embellish vintage images. Then just pop dotted the image on textured white cardstock and used grey ink for the sentiment to keep the soft feel.

Supplies: Christmas Chapel printable from Everythingcreative.etsy.com; Cornish Heritage Farms Vintage Christmas Expressions sentiment stamp; Tsukineko Memento London Fog ink; Ranger Baby Blue Stickles; American Crafts textured white cardstock; Neenah Solar White cardstock


7 comments:

Silvergirl said...

This is so pretty! I love the baby blue Stickles around the image... I'm going to have to try this myself!

Hugs,
lise

Julie said...

Good morning, Laura! Thanks for visiting me & for the nice comment! I love your work! I've never done a digital, either--seems strange to me, but what a gorgeous card you made with it! I love Stickles and especially glitter--probably overuse it, if you can!

You're so lucky to work with CHF! I've just started getting their vintage-style stamps and I LOVE them. Excited to get my hands on the new "Royal Birthday"--yummy!

Thanks again, and I'll be back often!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So, so pretty! I love all the soft colors and the Stickles are the perfect finishing touch!

(-: Heidi

Angelnorth said...

Very pretty! I've never worked with coloured digital, only line art for DIY colouring - yours looks fab, love the soft feel!

Craft u Crazy said...

thiss just so beautiful...

hugs
Adele

Craft u Crazy said...

thiss just so beautiful...

hugs
Adele

terisplace said...

Such a pretty card, Laura! --- teri