Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just Because


Just because we had 2 dark, windy, rainy days in a row I had to pull out 2 of the cheeriest inks I own - Memento Rosebud and Bahama Blue. Now this makes me happy! The CHF store recently stocked the hard to find Memento markers, and they're on sale this week. If you are stamping with Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa the markers are a great thing to have for "fixes and finishes" as I like to call them. You can contemplate whether you need the rest of the colors (you do!) and check out my Product Spotlight at the CHF forum.

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Polka Dot Backgrounder and Sara England Doggie Bag; Tsukineko Memento markers in Tuxedo Black and Rosebud; Tsukineko Memento Bahama Blue inkpad; Cornish Heritage Farms Simply Smooth white cardstock; American Crafts textured black cardstock

2 comments:

Julie said...

He's just adorable, Laura, and would cheer up anyone in any weather! (I actually like gloomy weather--don't know why!)

I don't have any Memento markers--going to have to check them out! ...And then I need to actually acquire some coloring skills.....!

Thanks for visiting me today, and being so kind!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card rocks!!