Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Let's get freaky! Odd Bird Planet has so many great Halloween stamps and the sentiments really outdo themselves.

We had a little dress rehearsal this morning of my little guy in his costume. This is something I made for my daughter when she was 2 and we brought it out again because its such an easy wear design, perfect for a 2 year old. My daughter is not trick or treating this year for the first time because she is going to the World Series game tonight with my husband. Lucky duck!

In our neighborhood trick or treat hours are 6:00 to 8:00 and we usually just get the kids on the street. I haven't figured out how I'm going to take Willie trick or treating and also give out the candy at our house. I think I might just leave a bowl out on the doorstep. Hah!

Have a freaky day!


Supplies: Odd Bird Planet Ti'ms Bat Outline, Pumpkin Claire Right, Diane's Vampire Claire Left, Let's Get Freaky; K&Co Halloween mat stack

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, Laura--what a cutie! Adorable photo! Love your card, too! Good luck with the Trick or Treating--that WILL be a juggle without your husband there!

~amy~ said...

such a fun OBP card!

Your boy is soooo cute:)

when you have a chance check out my blog...you won the blog candy by guessing that I made an advent calendar :)

Savitri said...

That's one stinkin' cute Crayola!!! Does he smell good like one too? Oh I love Crayola smells he he he... Cute card too!!!

Jessica said...

Your little one is so adorable!!! Great card too... but he for sure stoled the post ;)