Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gingersnap Creations


A little more Kim Hughes Autumn Trees goodness.

This tag is for a harvest themed challenge at Gingersnap Creations. Cornish Heritage Farms is their sponsor this month and they invited the CHF design team to play along with their weekly challenges. I'm back tearing up my cardboard boxes again and this time I exacto cut an opening to make a frame for my little harvest scene. There is an overarching theme for the Gingersnap October challenges which is to use natural materials. Mine for this one is the hemp cord. I've also been out in my yard gathering twigs and such for the upcoming weeks challenges. If you would like to play along over at Gingersnap they have some good CHF prizes up for grabs. And there is still time to get your name in at the CHF blog for my draw tomorrow to win the Kim Hughes Autumn Trees stamps.

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Kim Hughes Autumn Trees stamps; Basic Grey pink paper from Infuse paper pack; CHF Simply Smooth Vanilla cardstock; Copics; Memento Tuxedo Black; cardboard, black hemp.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Super cute, Laura!!! I love the torn cardboard look. And the little scare crow is adorable!!! Thanks for sharing :)

travelingmama said...

This is SO stinkin' cute!! Love that little guy!

Ryann said...

This is so super duper cute!!