Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gingersnap Color Challenge


My entry for this week's challenge at Gingersnap - colors orange, green, and brown.

I used my favorite CHF Scrapblock stamp, the Distressed Circles, and some wonderful Making Memories embellishments that are already on clearance at Michaels. The wooden tag is my natural material for the Gingersnap overarching theme.

Supplies: Cornish Heritage Farms Distredd Circles Scrapblock; Tsukineko Memento Bamboo Leaves; Cornish Heritage Farms Simply Smooth Vanilla Cardstock; Bazzill textured taupe; Making Memories Autumn Splendor wooden tag and shimmer sticker; American Crafts brad; ric rac ribbon.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous job on the color challenge! I love your card...hmmm...I need to order that scrapblock...plus some other things...

Julie said...

Great card, Laura! Love that background stamp, and the glittery leaf is beautiful!