Saturday, October 24, 2009

Embellish the Cure Color Challenge With Bling

I made these for the color challenge on Embellish Magazine's blog - pink, fuschia, and grey. This is such a pretty combo! I was also able to work these in to a few of the Stamptoberfest challenges that are still going on at 2 Peas (Pink Lady, Paper Piecing, and Scrapling) so I'm getting some mileage out of this little set!

The stamps are from Pink Persimmon, and I've been using them quite a bit lately, especially the scalloped sentiments. For the bling part of the challenge I used Magenta Stickles to outline the image and the scallops on the sentiment stamps.

Supplies: Pink Persimmon Vintage Cupcake and Flower Greetings clear stamps; Stampin' Up! Basic Grey cardstock; Papertrey Sweet Blush cardstock; Magenta Stickles; Jenni Bowlin Studios patterned papers; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

4 comments:

Winter said...

Very cute! I love the small card! :)

~amy~ said...

Oooh....gorgeous...excellent for the color challenge!

Julie said...

Fabulous, Laura! What a great card! I love Pink Persimmon stamps, too--this is such a fun set!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Thanks so much for participating in the challenge! Think Pink!